30+ years of cyber research and innovation focused on security, resilience, automation, and developer productivity.
Cyber Security Technologies
Reverse Engineering and Application Security – Experts at vulnerability detection and mitigations for software binaries, firmware, and FPGAs.
Our expertise in software analysis and binary transformation comes from decades of experience in high-tech research with the U.S. government and other organizations with mission-critical use cases. Over the past thirty-five years, we have partnered with several groups to help solve some of the most complex software challenges that impact devices’ resiliency, safety, and security.
- Vulnerability Detection and Mitigation: technologies focused on sophisticated reverse engineering techniques to detect and mitigate vulnerabilities in source code and binaries at runtime and at rest.
- Software Transformation & Binary Hardening: technologies focused on system resiliency through binary analysis, binary patching, and hardening to reduce attack surfaces while maintaining core functionality.
- Autonomic Computing & Continuous Monitoring: providing software systems with the ability to ‘self-protect’ and mitigate supply chain interdiction.
Over the years we’ve cultivated relationships with many leading organizations across the country. These are some of our trusted research partners.
Problems We Solve
- Vulnerability Assessment & Mitigation
- Supply Chain & 3rd Party Trust
- DevSecOps Transformation
- Embedding Cyber Resiliency into Weapons Systems & Space Ground Architectures
- Legacy System Modernization
- OT/ICS Resilience
Experts bringing proven results
- Faster and more secure software development processes
- Modernize systems to enhance security, efficiency, and maintainability
- Automate operator and analyst workflows to increase operational effectiveness
- A lower threshold of expertise is required to use advanced cyber tools and capabilities
- Lower the domain expertise needed to secure IoT, cyber-physical, industrial-control, and configurable hardware systems