Improve quality, eliminate security vulnerabilities, reduce risk, and ship with confidence
CodeSonar, GrammaTech's flagship static analysis SAST tool, identifies bugs that can result in system crashes, unexpected behavior, and security breaches.
CodeSonar has been proven to provide the deepest static analysis, finding more critical defects than other static analysis tools on the market. CodeSonar has performed best on several static analysis tool benchmarks in finding static memory, resource management, concurrency, and other defects.
By analyzing both source code and binaries, CodeSonar enables teams to analyze complete applications, enabling you to take control of your software supply chain and eliminate the most costly and hard-to-find defects early in the application development lifecycle.
CodeSonar extends team scalability, improves quality, and instills confidence.
- Eliminate security vulnerabilities
- Detect and correct multicore / multithread flaws
- Increase code quality and transparency with customized reports
- Audit code against coding standards and regulatory requirements
- Gain system understanding with application visualization
- Reduce the risk of shipping costly, defective, brand-damaging defects
- Improve team scalability and efficiency
Customer Success Story
Sypris Electronics uses CodeSonar certification of high-security devices.
"GrammaTech’s CodeSonar does an excellent job of showing you the path of how you got into the problem."
– Sypris Electronics
Analyze Complete Systems
Analyze 3rd-party libraries, drivers, and middleware using CodeSonar’s Mixed-Mode. » Learn more
Gain Powerful Insights
Understand large systems through CodeSonar's code visualization.
» Learn more
More bugs found. More lives saved. More hacks prevented.Begin Your Free Trial
Learn more about CodeSonar
Watch the video to discover how CodeSonar can help you:
- Perform thorough testing of code – unlike functional testing, static analysis can do a comprehensive analysis without the need for test cases
- Effortlessly detect quality and security defects, with descriptive remediation guidance
- Integrate into your existing development process and tools
- Answer key questions – Is it safe? Is it secure? Can we ship?